• Installs, maintains and repairs computer hardware and software.
• Designs and develops website www.joseperezyourlawyer.com
• Edits, formats and sends case status update letters and correspondence to clients with Microsoft Word.
• Develops and maintains database for easy access of client contact, case information and time tracking report system in HTML, PHP and MySQL.
• Scans and organizes case files and other supporting client documentation into digital format.
• Designs, builds, and maintains Web sites, using authoring or scripting languages, content creation tools, management tools, and digital media.
• Develops databases that support Web applications and Web sites.
• Develops Web site maps, application models, image templates, and page templates that meet project goals, user needs, or industry standards.
• Incorporates technical considerations into Web site design plans, such as budgets, equipment, performance requirements, or legal issues including accessibility and privacy.
• Confers with clients to discuss and determine layout design.
• Develops graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and Web sites.
• Directed project planning, designed and executed strategic internet marketing (website, social media, advertisement, corporative image) on behalf of clients.
• Provided Search Engine Optimization (SEO) services, submission of websites into search engines and website analysis using the tools of Google Analytics and Alexa.
OTHER PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
• Taught Spanish language courses to students in grades K-3 with games and other interactive activities.
• Tailored curriculum to assist student’s development of grammar, vocabulary and oral skills.
• Created new innovating ways to learn Spanish.
• Provided instruction in visual arts and technology to develop each kindergarten student’s skills, aptitudes and knowledge by utilizing Smartboard, videos, making crafts, and other resources.
• Developed and implemented various thematic lesson plans utilizing age-appropriate material and focusing on relevant topics.
• Adapted those same lesson plans and executed them for grades pre-K through 1st grade.
• Maintained agency website and integrated HTML and CSS content into website Blackbaud Sphere platform.
• Designed brochures, flyers, banners and trifold for marketing purposes.
• Developed digital marketing by creating layouts, using the official logos, font colors, typography and pictures.
• Designed and programmed website CNYLatinonewspaper.com.
• Created and developed advertisement, logos and pictures collages for website and print newspaper.
• Published material on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Onondaga Community College
Syracuse, NY / 2012-2013
Instituto Tecnologico de Estudios Aplicados
Malaga, Spain / 2011-2012
Thesis: Social Media in Business
Universidad Autonoma del Estado de Morelos
Morelos, Mexico / 1999-2004
• Operating Systems: Windows; Mac iOS;
• Content Management Systems (CMS): Joomla and WordPress;
• Social Media Management: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn.
• Languages: Spanish and English